The insurance covers all or part of a company's employees during business trips abroad. Provides protection for employees during various unpleasant and unexpected situations related to health, personal belongings or the trip itself. The insurance covers multiple trips and is concluded for a period of one year.
The insurance can be purchased separately or as a package with the Group Personal Accident and Critical Illness Insurance or with Group Labor Accident Insurance.
- Small, middle sized and major corporate clients whose employees travel on business trips abroad
- Companies of all business sectors
- Employees of all risk classes
- Emergency Medical Expenses due to accident or sickness
- 24/7 Assistance Services
- Emergency Rescue Expenses
- Accidental Death
- Permanent Partial or Total Disability
- Baggage Loss and Baggage Delay
- Trip Delay, Trip Cancellation and Trip Alteration
- Expenses for travel of a substitutive colleague
- Personal Liability
- Emergency Dental Expenses
- Legal Expenses
- Money and Personal Documents
- Home Protection While Away
- Easy policy administration process. The insurance is concluded on the basis of the expected number of business travel days for the policy period.
- Premium adjustment at the end of the insurance period
- Could provide combined coverage for business travel and personal tips.
- Valid worldwide
- Provides different combinations of coverage and sums insured for different groups of employees
- No need to issue individual policies for each trip